17/7/09

Yo soy Galathea



No era una Nochebuena,… no era Navidad. Ocurrió una noche de un día cualquiera…
Apareció entre telas y retazos y ahora vive entre hilos y cintas de mi taller de costura.
I´m Galathea
It was not a Christmas Eve. It happened one night of any single day … She appeared among fabrics and remnants and nowadays she lives among threads and galloons of my sewing workshop



GALATHEA: Es una muñeca de tela que vino una noche a traerme inspiración e ideas maravillosas; ella me ayuda a que mis proyectos se materialicen con sencillez y transmitan alegría a quienes deseen tener algo creado por mis manos…
GALATHEA: It is a doll made out of fabrics. She came one night to bring inspiration and wonderful ideas; she helps me to materialize with my projects with simplicity and pass on happiness to those who want to have something created by my own hands …

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario